This assignment is a take-home essay consisting of 5 questions, 2 pages total, to test knowledge and assimilation of the course objectives. Please use at least three sources. Exclusive use of the course materials is required.
Please answer all five questions below in a paragraph format by listing the number followed by your answer. I recommend using the MEAL plan to organize your paragraphs. For more information, please check out this link: http://twp.duke.edu//uploads/assets/meal_plan.pdf. Please cite your sources using the reference list format within the Turabian citation style. Please review your work for errors before submitting it and ensure that it is grammatically correct. Your submission should be no more than 2 pages in length.
1. What does it mean to ‘study’ international relations?
2. How do realism and liberalism differ?
3. What are the characteristics of a state?
4. Explain what “unipolar”, “bipolar”, “tripolar” and “multipolar” mean.
5. Using a constructivist theoretical lens, explain the current US political relationship with Pakistan.
Please note that all assignments should be written in Word and uploaded as attachments within the Assignments section of the classroom. Use 12 pt. font and single-space. Be sure to put your name and class information on the document and put your name on the file. Insert page numbers. Assignments will be graded using this rubric.