• Please write your answer in a word document or other common file type that Turnitin.com can
• Upload your file by the due date.
• Remember that once a file is submitted, you cannot re-submit another file.
• It is assumed that students have a student subscription to the WSJ—this provides both print and
online access for students. A subscription is a course requirement.
• Please contact your course friends if you have difficulty with this assignment.
• If your still need help, please contact the course TAs for assistance. Their contact information is
on the course syllabus.
• There is a document that explains the allowed file types that you are able to upload.
• If you need to get a student subscription to the WSJ to get online access, go to the syllabus to get
instructions on how to get a discounted student semester subscription.
Reading the WSJ can actually be difficult as it can take time to develop the knowledge to understand
what articles are about. Part of the goal of the course is to expose students to financial journalism so that
students become aware of the value of reading about financial markets. Additionally, this assignment is
to ensure that students are aware that course readings do exist.
Answer the following question
(1) What is the most interesting article in the readings that have been posted for the final exam
readings? Provide the title/reference to the article and in about 250 words describe why you
found the article interesting