Simmons Case Study
In a paper (1,000-1,250 words), address the following:
1) What is the objective of the Great Game of Life (GGOL) program?
2) Should Simmons implement the GGOL? Why or why not? Give at least two reasons based on the case study for your position.
3) How did the Charlotte’s Pride video influence your position on the use of GGOL to change Simmons?
4) Assuming the GGOL will be implemented, regardless of your position, what steps would you take to ensure positive results? Include at least three steps and stages of implementation.
5) How might the GGOL program affect the managerial or employee culture of Simmons?
6) How can the emotional elements associated with change be managed and or leveraged? Support your position.
Preferred language style US English