Write every question in one page
1) Should the United States have entered the First World War?
2) Someone once said the truth is the first casualty of war. Could the same be said of liberty?
3) Are the similarities between the decade before the Great Depression and the Depression itself enough similar to our modern economy and decade before to be worrisome?
4) What lessons, if any, can be learned by comparing and contrasting Hoover and Roosevelt’s differing approaches to combating the Great Depression?
5) Was the U.S. justified in dropping the atomic bombs?