Research various ways that organizations link employee performance to organizational goals, and design a performance management process
Power point presentation 7 slides with 200 words of speaker notes, one slide for each topic below (7).
one slide for Title, one slide for references ( at least 3 ). Total slides=9, All new content
Successful organizations do more than just appraise employees at the end of the year; they design, implement, and manage a performance management system that aligns employee activities and achievements with the success of the organization.
Research various ways that organizations link employee performance to organizational goals, and design a performance management process that addresses the following:
- 1) Setting employee performance goals
- 2) Tying employee standards into strategic business decisions
- 3) Linking employee performance to organizational goals
- 4) Cascading goals downward
- 5) Rolling up performance
- 6) The performance review cycle
- 7) The measurement of employee satisfaction with the process
You must have a minimum of 3 scholarly references.