To prepare for this Assignment:
Review research from a range of scholarly articles, evaluate and select 2–3 planning tools (some are interlinked – keep this in mind in your explanation!) appropriate for your project. (Peer-viewed articles are uploaded.)
To complete this Assignment:
By Tuesday afternoon, submit an approximately 1,500-word plan that includes the following:
• An introduction explaining the 2–3 project management planning tools you have selected.
• Analyse the project tasks and phases using your selected planning tools.
• Evaluate project strengths: How the selected tools might aid your understanding and experiences with managing projects.
• Evaluate project limitations: How the tools might make managing projects more challenging, and ways to overcome those challenges.
• A conclusion summarising your thoughts on your selected project management planning tools, including insights gained from completing your critique.
In this assignment, you will research relevant literature on project planning, estimating and critical path analysis for the Module Project. Your task will be to review research from a range of scholarly articles, evaluate and select 2–3 planning tools appropriate for your project.