Choose one case from the following list (all available in Reynolds, 2014).
IBM–A Front-Runner in Sustainability (Chapter 1)
· Ethical and Business Setbacks for Nokia (Chapter 1)
· Whistle-Blower Claims Accounting Shenanigans at Success Factors (Chapter 2)
· IBM and the State of Indiana Involved in a Breach of Contract Dispute (Chapter 2)
· When Certification Is Justified (Chapter 2)
· Anonymous and Social Hacktivism (Chapter 3)
· “Extraterritorial Jurisdiction” Puts Citizen Data at Risk (Chapter 4)
· Facebook Troubles with User Privacy (Chapter 4)
· Google Collects Unprotected Wireless Network Information (Chapter 4)
· Lawsuits Aimed at Yelp and Its Reviewers (Chapter 5)
· WikiLeaks Continues to Post Classified Materials (Chapter 5)
· Facebook, Freedom of Speech, Defamation, and Cyberbullying (Chapter 5)
· Google Book Search Library Project (Chapter 6)
· Kaiser Permanente Implements Electronic Health Record (EHR) System (Chapter 8)
· Procter & Gamble Turns to Social Networking (Chapter 9)
· Facebook Raises Privacy Issues (Chapter 9)
Imagine that you have been hired to review the case to help the company involved to correct the problems that caused the issues. Develop a report that includes the following elements:
· Analyze the case from all possible ethical angles
· Discuss who is affected
· Identify the legal aspects of the case
· Identify legal versus ethical problems (i.e., something may be legal but unethical)
· Construct possible solutions to the ethical issues in the case (this might include a training option).
Use at least three scholarly references for support.