Draft Qualitative Proposal
· Draft Qualitative Proposal
Eventually, the University will require you to make a formal proposal for your research. This week, you will practice creating a portion of such a proposal by drafting a submission to your Instructor. Using your work in this week and in previous weeks, propose a qualitative study, addressing the following:
· Formulate relevant research questions and hypotheses.
· Can your idea be tested with any of the various types of experimental designs? Why or why not?
· What is your design? Why have you chosen that design?
· What is your target population? How would you identify and recruit participants?
· What data collection method might you use? How would that data help answer your research question(s)/hypotheses?
· How consistent are these data collection methods with methods used in existing research on your topic? Why did you choose these methods? What are the alternatives?
· How would you ensure quality and reliability of the data?
· How might you analyze the data?
· Need at least 5 pages