Course Project: Sales Presentation
The objective of this assignment is to gain experience applying the interactive selling process by planning for and preparing a formal sales presentation to meet the needs of a customer. This assignment will help you to apply and integrate all of the Terminal Course Objectives for Marketing 420 Salesmanship.
- Your completed assignment will be a formal sales presentation that will be written up in a paper of approximately 10 to 12 pages in length (this would be roughly 1 page per area included in the report), 10 point font, double-spaced. You will select the topic, which will include deciding on the product or service that you are selling and describing your customer scenario. The submitted assignment should include a cover page, table of contents, introduction, body, summary or conclusion and works cited.
- Even though this is not a scientific-type writing assignment, and is mostly creative in nature, references are still very important. If you access other sources, such as websites or publications to prepare the assignment, then these should be listed on the last page titled “Works Cited”. At the very minimum, the text and online course resources should be cited.
- All DeVry University policies are in effect including the plagiarism policy.
- Final presentations are due during Week 7 of this course.
- Any questions about this assignment may be discussed in the weekly Q&A Discussion topic.
- This paper is worth 200 total points and will be graded on quality of topic, quality of content, grammar and sentence structure, use of citations.