Write a methodical paper to address the below using a maximum of 1,000 words. Use relevant references to support your statements.
You are senior members of your administration. You are about to organize a National Task Force(NTF) to support the implementation of the Ballast Water Management Convention in your country. The NTF gathers the various stakeholdes involved in the development of the Ballast Water Managemnt regulations.
(1) Before the initial meeting, prepare your engagement by collecting information on the participants. In order to do so, you have to:
– Identify the stakeholders you deem important to attend the NTF;
– Pre-assess and justify their involvement;
– Develop a matrix to evaluate the weight of each of organization according to the following parameters:
. Power (high, medium, low)
. Support (positive, neutral, negative)
. Influence (high or low)
. Interest (high or low)
. Behavior (support or obstruction)
(2) After the stakeholder analysis, prepare a strategy able to encompass and engage all stakeholders. The purpose of this strategy is to convince the stakeholders to support the ratification of the Ballast Water Management Convention and to enhance the success of the implementation. Therefore, you must be able to incorporate relevant arguments that paties will be able to accept.